Your Project, Start to Finish
We build boats for customers who know boats. We also build for those who have never bought or designed a boat before. Our team is here to guide you, no matter your level of expertise. The common theme with our customers is that they’re all happy they selected Lake Assault.
- We use only the highest quality Marine grade aluminum plate and extrusions manufactured in the United States, which provide a higher strength-to-weight ratio than fiberglass or steel.
- Aluminum is durable, fireproof, flexible and corrosion-resistant, and are typically easier to repair than other hull materials.
- Wide, deep V-shaped hulls deliver precise, responsive handling and a smooth ride in the most extreme conditions for any mission.
- Boats are built by Lake Assault from start to finish in our shop in Superior, Wisconsin, 100% made in the USA.
- Aluminum cut in house to ensure it meets our High Standards.
- Lake Assault is part of Fraser Shipyards, a 125-year-old legendary Great Lakes shipyard. You can be confident that we have the resources and capabilities to build the boat you need.
- Our team’s industry expertise, along with our insistence on quality and safety, ensure your success on the water.
- Our boats are tested on Lake Superior, the largest freshwater lake in the world. You can be certain your boat is ready to perform in the toughest conditions.
- Our people are as passionate about building custom watercraft as you are about accomplishing your mission, ensuring your boat is always “AS TOUGH AS THE PEOPLE WHO USE THEM”.
It starts with a conversation. Our team is ready to get started.
Vice President of Operations & New Construction
QA & Project Admin
New Construction Manager
Custom Rigging Foreman
Custom Fab Foreman
Program & Project Manager
QC Inspector II
Director of Engineering/Naval Architecture
Director of Sales & Marketing
Regional Sales Manager
Director of Operations, East Coast
Admin & Material Coordinator, East Coast
Service Manager, East Coast
Your Project, Start to Finish
After those conversations, we set to work to design a watercraft to achieve the goal. But for us, it always starts with you and the work you need to get done on the water.
Visualize and Adjust
We then work with you, tweak the plan–and sometimes even make wholesale changes. What matters is your satisfaction and confidence that your new boat will do what you need it to do. We explain every step of the way to make sure we achieve the goal–a custom boat that will get your job done.
Quality Materials, Construction
Throughout construction, we stay connected to you, with regular messages and phone conversations, including pictures to show you and your team your boat as it comes together. Many of our clients also visit our shop in Superior, WI, as we build. We want and need your involvement every step of the way.
Tested, Delivered–and Mission Ready
When we’re done, you not only have a custom watercraft specifically designed to accomplish your mission. You also have a team of experts–your team–that knows exactly how to use your new boat to get your job done.
Leadership Perspectives: Executive Testimonials at Lake Assault Boats
We have the honor and privilege to work with the best customers in the world. Whether it be the U.S. Armed Forces, Special Operations Forces, Fire Departments across the country, international or local and state Law Enforcement departments, all our team members take intense pride in our workmanship and quality and put the same passion and care into every vessel we build.
Lake Assault is known across the globe for the strength and quality of our builds. This commitment to our customers is demonstrated every day around the world, from The Rivers of Vietnam and the Middle East to the shores of Chesapeake Bay and beyond. No matter if you need a new fire, police, or work boat or even just modifications or repairs to your existing fleet, Lake Assault Boats, has the skills, capabilities, and resources to meet your needs anywhere, anytime. When it comes to Waterflow management for Firefighting, Lake Assault is the “GO-TO” in the industry! No one understands your needs better than Lake Assault.